The ZTE C300 is a compact Optical Line Terminal (OLT) designed for use in Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) networks. It is manufactured by ZTE Corporation, a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company.
The OLT supports the industry-standard GPON technology, which allows for the delivery of high-speed broadband services over an optical fiber. It can support downstream data rates of up to 2.5 Gbps and upstream data rates of up to 1.25 Gbps. Is highly modular and can be customized to meet the specific needs of different network operators. It can support up to 16 service slots, providing ample capacity to support large-scale deployments.
The OLT also supports a range of advanced features, including Quality of Service (QoS) management, Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) tagging and untagging, and Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA). It also has a built-in redundancy mechanism for enhanced network resilience and can be managed remotely via a web-based interface. Overall, the ZTE C300 OLT is a highly reliable and scalable solution for delivering high-speed broadband services to end-users in fiber optic access networks. It is widely used by service providers around the world for residential and business applications.
Here are the basic specifications for the ZTE C300 OLT:
- Technology: GPON (Gigabit-capable Passive Optical Network)
- Downstream Data Rate: Up to 2.5 Gbps
- Upstream Data Rate: Up to 1.25 Gbps
- Service Slots: Up to 16
- Redundancy: 1+1 redundancy for Control Board, Fan, and Power Supply
- Network Interface: 1x 10/100/1000M Base-T Ethernet port
- Management Interface: 1x 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port, 1x Console port, and 1x USB port
- Power Supply: AC 220V or DC -48V
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 442mm x 315mm x 44.5mm
- Weight: 7kg
The ZTE C300 OLT also supports a range of advanced features, including:
- Quality of Service (QoS) management
- Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) tagging and untagging
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA)
- Multiple access control methods
- Automatic protection switching (APS)
- Unified network management system (NMS)
- Redundant control board and power supply for improved system reliability