Sagemcom Fast 3686 V2
Sagemcom Fast 3686 V2 is a versatile and reliable residential gateway that provides fast and dependable wireless LAN connectivity.
Connecting the digital distributor of the Sagemcom 3686V2 cable to the wired network
To connect to an Ethernet network follow these steps for proper installation:
1. Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements (RJ45 connector Ethernet 10/100/1000 BaseT, wifi b / g)
2. Connect the F @ ST3686AC digital splitter to the coaxial cable
3. Screw the coaxial cable connector onto the Sagemcom 3686V2 digital splitter connector (without force) until it stops.
4. Connect the supplied RJ45 Ethernet cable to the ETHERNET socket on the digital hub and then the other end to the 10/100 / 1000BaseT Ethernet port on your computer.
5. Plug the RJ11 cable from your phone into the telephone jack on the back of the digital splitter (the number of connectors may vary), and then plug the other end into the appropriate jack on your landline telephone.
6. Connect your AC adapter to the POWER connector on the digital splitter.
7. Plug the AC adapter into a wall outlet
8. Switch on the F @ ST3686AC v2 digital splitter with the switch on the back of the unit.
9. The digital hub will begin the power-on process after receiving the appropriate modem signal and automatic network registration. The device is ready for data traffic and for making and receiving phone calls when the front panel Internet LED or the phone LED is solid white.