Motorola RX48 BSR 64000
The RX48 – Motorola RX48 BSR 64000 introduces advances in RF technology that will allow full DOCSIS 3.0 capability and much greater upstream spectrum utilization. It enables flexible scaling of upstream capacity to achieve subscriber speeds of 100Mbps or beyond for Ultra-Broadband services.
The Motorola RX48, combined with the TX32 Decoupled Downstream Module, provides industry leading density in a fully protected Integrated CMTS.
It is an evolutionary product offering 48 upstream burst receivers packed into a single energy efficient module that allows major flexibility for operators to cost-effectively scale upstream bandwidth to deliver carrier-class high-speed data, voice, and IP-based video services.
With the RX48, cable operators can deliver increased upstream peak bandwidth exceeding 100Mbps for DOCSIS 3.0 cable modems with upstream channel bonding, as well as increased average bandwidth available to legacy DOCSIS 1.42.0 cable modems. The significant increase in upstream capacity offered by the RX48 is critical for cable operators to be competitive with FTTx services.
Motorola RX48 BSR 64000 Features
• I-CMTS Decoupled Upstream Module for Flexible Upstream Capacity Expansion
• DOCSIS 3.0 Upstream Channel Bonding to support Ultra-Broadband services of 100Mbps or more
• Integrated RF Switch design enables High-Availability Services with Hitless RF Redundancy.
• Increased Upstream Channel Density with a 60% energy savings over prior generation RF modules
• Advanced S-CDMA design enables usage of low frequency Upstream Channels for greater upstream bandwidth
• Deployable in all BSR 64000 HD Chassis with existing 2:8, SRM, and Ether-Flex modules for maximum investment protection