ZTE F680 CATV is a high-end home gateway in ZTE FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The F680 provides two POTS ports, four GE ports, one USB 2.0 port, one USB 3.0 port, and it supports 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi @ 2.4 GHz (3×3) and 802.11a/n/ac Wi-Fi @ 5 GHz (3×3).
ZTE ZXHN F680 FTTH is an ideal terminal for FTTH deployment. It supports plug-and-play, remote diagnosis, and energy conservation features. This model provides ultra-bandwidth access using GPON technologies for home users. The high-performance of F680 will guarantee the voice, data, and HD video experience for home users, which makes the device future-proof.
ZTE ZXHN F680 FTTH is ITU-T G.984 and ITU-T G.988 compliant optical network terminal (ONT) that is designed for high-end home users. It is well suited to fiber to the home (FTTH) scenarios and supports desktop mounting. At the network side, it supports 2.488Gbps downlink and 1.244 Gbps uplink. At the user side, it provides four GE ports, two POTS ports, one USB 2.0 port, and 2×2 802.11n2.4GHz & 4×4 802.11ac5GHz concurrent.
- Comply with the IEEE 802.11b/g/[email protected] (MIMO 2*2) standard.
- Comply with the IEEE 802.11a/n/[email protected] (MIMO 4*4) standard, with the 11ac technology bringing enormous benefits including increased coverage, throughput and up to gigabit speeds.
- Support WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication to ensure safe and reliable home Wi-Fi access.
- include one GPON optical port, four 10/100/1000M Ethernet ports, two POTS ports, one USB port, and 2×2 [email protected] & 4×4 [email protected] concurrent.
- ITU-T G.984 and ITU-T G.988 compliant optical network terminal (ONT) that is designed for high-end home users. It is well suited to fiber to the home (FTTH) scenarios and supports desktop mounting.
- support 2.488 Gbps downlink and 1.244 Gbps uplink. At the user side, it provides four GE ports, two POTS ports, one USB 2.0 port, and 2×2 [email protected] & 4×4 [email protected] concurrent. Figure 1‑1 shows the housing design of the ZXHN F680
ZTE F680 CATV Technical Specifications
- ITU-T G.984.x/G.988 GPON standard
- Class B+ optical module, Class 1 Laser
- 1.244 Gbps burst mode upstream, 2.488 Gbps downstream
- Upstream 1310 nm, Downstream 1490 nm
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Wi-Fi EIRP: Max.200mw for each band
- IEEE 802.11a/n/ac Wi-Fi @ 5 G (3×3)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi @ 2.4 G (3×3)
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 Security
- Up to four broadcast/hidden SSIDs
- DLNA DMS
- File/Printer sharing
- USB backup/Restore configuration
- 3G dongle
- SIP (RFC3261)
- Codec: G.711 (μ-law and A-law), G.723, G.729, G.722
- RTP/RTCP(RFC 1890)
- Echo cancellation
- T.38 FAX
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack
- SNTP client
- Static routing/Dynamic routing
- PPPoE client/passthrough
- DNS client/relay
- DHCP client/server
- IGMP and MLD snooping/proxy
- Traffic filtering based on UNI port, VLAN ID, 802.1p, UNI+802.1p or VLAN+802.1p
- DoS attack defending
- Multiple VPN (IPSec, PPTP) passthrough
- MAC address filtering
- Broadcast/Unicast/Multicast attack protection
- Broadcast packet rate limit
- Dual image for firmware auto rollback
- Flexible packet classification
- Up to eight queues
- Ingress rate limit
- Egress shaping
- WMM(Wi-Fi Multi Media)
- TR-069 remote management
- OMCI management
- WEB GUI management
- Local built-in diagnostic function
- Logs and statistics
- Remote upgrade by HTTP
- WAN: one SC/APC connector for GPON
- LAN: four RJ-45 ports for GE interface
- FXS: two RJ-11 ports for VoIP
- USB: one USB 2.0 host interface, one USB 3.0 host interface
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n(3×3), 11ac(3×3)
- BATTERY: one RJ-11 port for UPS monitor
- Button: WPS, Wi-Fi, Reset, Power ON/OFF
- LED Status indicators: Power, Alarm, PON,LOS, Internet, 2.4G, 5G, WPS, Phone1,Phone2, LAN1, LAN2,LAN3, LAN4, USB1,USB2, BBU
- Power input: 12V DC
- Power consumption: less than 13W
- Net weight: about 600g
- Dimensions(WxDxH): 220x35x155mm
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃ (32℉ ~ 104℉)
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- CE certification
- Wi-Fi certification
ZTE F680 CATV
Advanced USB 3.0 Functions
-USB3.0 can provide 10x faster speed than USB2.0, and can provide over 1Gbps data rate to transfer Blue-ray film
in minutes. Compared with USB2.0, there is no bottleneck for LTE module with throughput over 100Mbps.