N3K-C3064PQ-10GX (Cisco Nexus 3064-X/-T/-32T Switches) is the Nexus 3064-X, 48 SFP+ and 4 QSFP+ ports, with enhanced scale, low latency. The Cisco Nexus 3064-X/-T/-32T Switches are high-performance and high-density Ethernet switches. This compact one-rack-unit (1RU) form-factor 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches provide line-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching. NX‑OS Software providing customers with comprehensive features and functions that are widely deployed globally. They support AC and DC power inputs.
Three Cisco Nexus 3064 switches are available:
● Cisco Nexus 3064-X : This 10-Gbps Enhanced Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+)-based top‑of-rack switch has 48 SFP+ ports and 4 Quad SFP+ or QSFP+ ports. Each SFP+ port can operate in 100-Mbps, 1-Gbps, or 10-Gbps mode, and each QSFP+ port can operate in native 40-Gbps or 4 x 10-Gbps mode.
● Cisco Nexus 3064-T : This 10GBASE-T switch has 48 10GBASE-T RJ-45 ports and 4 QSFP+ ports.
● Cisco Nexus 3064-32T : This switch is the Cisco Nexus 3064-T with 32 10GBASE-T ports and 4 QSFP+ ports enabled. This switch provides a cost-effective solution for customers who require up to 32 10GBASE-T ports per rack. This switch comes with a 32-10GBASE-T port license preinstalled. To enable the remaining 16 10GBASE-T ports, the customer installs the 16-port upgrade license.
The Cisco Nexus 3064 switches provide the following main benefits:
- Wire-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching on all ports
- The Cisco Nexus 3064 switches provide Layer 2 and 3 switching of up to 1.2 Terabits per second (Tbps).
- Ultra-low latency
- The Cisco Nexus 3064 switches deliver ultra-low nominal latency that allows customers to implement high‑performance infrastructure for High-Frequency Trading (HFT) workloads.