Nexus N3K-C3064PQ-10GX 3064 4 QSFP+ Ethernet Switch 10G SFP Switch 40G Switch
The Cisco Nexus N3K-C3064PQ-10GX 3064 4 QSFP+ Ethernet Switch 10G SFP Switch 40G Switch are high-performance and high-density Ethernet switches. This compact one-rack-unit (1RU) form-factor 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches provide line-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching. NX‑OS Software providing customers with comprehensive features and functions that are widely deployed globally. They support AC and DC power inputs.
Three Cisco Nexus 3064 switches are available:
● Cisco Nexus 3064-X : This 10-Gbps Enhanced Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+)-based top‑of-rack switch has 48 SFP+ ports and 4 Quad SFP+ or QSFP+ ports. Each SFP+ port can operate in 100-Mbps, 1-Gbps, or 10-Gbps mode, and each QSFP+ port can operate in native 40-Gbps or 4 x 10-Gbps mode.
● Cisco Nexus 3064-T : This 10GBASE-T switch has 48 10GBASE-T RJ-45 ports and 4 QSFP+ ports.
● Cisco Nexus 3064-32T : This switch is the Cisco Nexus 3064-T with 32 10GBASE-T ports and 4 QSFP+ ports enabled. This switch provides a cost-effective solution for customers who require up to 32 10GBASE-T ports per rack. This switch comes with a 32-10GBASE-T port license preinstalled. To enable the remaining 16 10GBASE-T ports, the customer installs the 16-port upgrade license.
The Nexus N3K-C3064PQ-10GX 3064 4 QSFP+ Ethernet Switch 10G SFP Switch 40G switches provide the following main benefits:
- Wire-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching on all ports
- The Cisco Nexus 3064 switches provide Layer 2 and 3 switching of up to 1.2 Terabits per second (Tbps).
- Ultra-low latency
- The Cisco Nexus 3064 switches deliver ultra-low nominal latency that allows customers to implement high‑performance infrastructure for High-Frequency Trading (HFT) workloads.
- Purpose-built on Cisco NX-OS operating system with comprehensive, proven innovations
- Virtual Port Channel (vPC) provides Layer 2 multi pathing through the elimination of Spanning Tree Protocol and enables fully utilized bisectional bandwidth and simplified Layer 2 logical topologies without the need to change the existing management and deployment models.
- Power On Auto Provisioning (POAP) enables touchless bootup and configuration of the switch, drastically reducing provisioning time.
- Cisco Embedded Event Manager (EEM) and Python scripting enable automation and remote operations in the data center.
- Advanced buffer monitoring reports real-time buffer use per port and per queue, which allows organizations to monitor traffic bursts and application traffic patterns.
- The 64-way equal-cost multipath (ECMP) routing enables Layer 3 fat tree designs and allows organizations to prevent network bottlenecks, increase resiliency, and add capacity with little network disruption.
- 1RU fixed form factor
- Cisco Nexus 3064-X: 64 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (48 SFP+ and 4 QSFP+)
- 48 SFP ports support 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 QSFP ports support 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet or 40 Gigabit Ethernet each
- 2 redundant power supplies
- 1fan tray with redundant fans
- 1 I/O module with management, console, and USB flash memory ports
- 1.28-Tbps switching capacity
- Forwarding rate of 950 mpps
- Line-rate traffic throughput (both Layer 2 and 3) on all ports
- Configurable maximum transmission units (MTUs) of up to 9216 bytes (jumbo frames)
Dimensions (height x width x depth) – Cisco Nexus 3064-X: 1.72 x 17.3 x 19.7 in. (4.4 x 43.9 x 50.5 cm)
Weight – 20.5 lb (9.3 kg)
Operating temperature – 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Storage temperature – -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)
Operating relative humidity – 10 to 85% noncondensing, Up to 5 days at maximum (85%) humidity, Recommend ASHRAE data center environment
Storage relative humidity – 5 to 95% noncondensing
Altitude – 0 to 10,000 ft (0 to 3000m)