Cisco Catalyst WS-C4948E
The Cisco Catalyst WS-C4948E, with its advanced multicast suppor and is optimized for multimedia applications.
-It supports Protocol Independent Multicast, Source-Specific Multicast, and Pragmatic General Multicast. Providing end users with additional scalability to suppor4x10G SFP+ 48x1G multimedia applications.
Enhancing performance and reducing network traffic by allowing a switch. To dynamically add and remove hosts from a multicast group.
-The Cisco Catalyst WS-C4948E 4x10G SFP+ 48x1G (Rj45) offers superior per-port QoS features. In this paragraph to help ensure that network traffic is classified, prioritized, and scheduled optimally. For efficiently manage bandwidth-intensive multimedia and time-sensitive, mission-critical applications.
The can classify, monitor, and mark incoming packets. Allowing the administrator to differentiate traffic flows and enforce policies. Sharing, shaping, and strict-priority configurations determine scheduling of egress traffic.
- Strict front-to-back cooling with no side or top venting
- Large shared packet buffers for micro-burst protection
- Industry leading multicast performance
- Zero-touch provisioning with Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
- Advanced quality of service (QoS)
- Management through Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and XML interfaces
- True out-of-band management port